07 September, 2007

Tribute to the Freaky Barber lala.

If I stowed myself away on a ship,
that was set to sail forever,
I'd lock, so tight, the casket's lid,
wait for my breath to falter
feel the rocking ship on water
sing my songs, not bother
about anything.

There was a day when we held hands,
or when they smiled; the scene so grand
I used to laugh so much it's true
with all my friends and all those fools
or when I bade them al goodbye
one by one, watched them slide
too far from me.

Whenever it hurt, I'd fall and cry
pick some leaves and watch them dry
and in my casket now I sing,
"I'll die today, on board a ship
'Where'd she go?' won't you think?
'She left her golden book for us
and all her ugly clothes.'
'Burn them now, else they shall haunt
our discussions, highs and lows.'"

I stopped breathing.

---curtains---
This is by far, the Craziest and the Freakiest thing I've ever written! haha
The stage had me going Crazy !